Before You Begin
1) Integration Theme Setup
To access DriveWorks Groups using the Integration Theme, you must first register a Group Alias for each Group using the DriveWorksConfigUser.xml file on the host machine:
More information about the connection settings in this file can be found in the online help file.
This ensures the use of the latest version to match your currently installed version of DriveWorks.
This script should be placed before the closing
</body> tag, and before any scripts using SDK functionality.
3) View the Examples
We have created a range of examples that showcase how the Integration Theme Client SDK can be used.
These interact with the API to create custom web content - all powered by DriveWorks.
These collections are a great way to get started or provide inspiration.
They are completely customizable and ready to use with your existing DriveWorks Projects and Specifications.View Client SDK Examples View Example Sites
Client SDK Documentation
The Client SDK Documentation displays all of the functions and properties that are available when utilizing the SDK to communicate with the Server API.
Here you will find:
- A list of the available classes, functions and properties.
- A list of the supporting data types, which show the format of data returned from the Server API when it reaches the client.
- Information on each entity detailing functionality, required data, data types, and return values.
Server API Documentation
The Server API Documentation displays all of the endpoints that can be interacted with using the Integration Theme.
Here you will find:
- A description of the functionality of each endpoint.
- The required format for sending a request to the endpoint.
- Information on the required data, the format of that data and its purpose.
- The responses that the endpoint can produce.
- The ability to try out each endpoint directly on the help page.
For further help using DriveWorks in general, please visit the main Online Help File.
Here you will find a wide range of help, information and tips to assist you.View DriveWorks Help