Client SDK Examples
This collection of example components provide basic starting blocks for using the Integration Theme in DriveWorks Live.
We provide these examples as a guideline to assist you in getting started quickly, with sample code ready to copy.
- 'Basic' sample code demonstrates core functionality.
- 'Advanced' sample code mirrors what is shown in each live example.
Please note these small examples are intended as reference, and a starting point for production-ready code.
file for these examples is incomplete. Enter your own settings for the examples to function.
Before You Begin
1) Integration Theme Setup
To access DriveWorks Groups using the Integration Theme, you must first register a Group Alias for each Group using the DriveWorksConfigUser.xml file on the host machine:
More information about the settings in this file can be found in the
online help file.
2) Configuration File
These simple examples all use a single, shared
This can be found in the root of the folder you selected when setting up the Integration Theme, at the point of selecting "Copy Client SDK Examples to this folder".
config.js file needs to know:
- The Server URL of your Integration Theme - most likely the same URL hosting this guide.
- The Group Alias you wish to use - set up in DriveWorksConfigUser.xml.
- A Project Name - used to demonstrate certain functionality.
You can also set user credentials in this file - if a default has not been set for the chosen Group Alias.
Note: Using a centralized, shared configuration file is merely a suggestion to assist with easy maintenance.
Configuration options can be stored alongside code, or passed directly into methods.